Solitaire is any tabletop game which one can play by oneself or with other people. In the USA, it may refer to any card game played by oneself; In the UK the term Patience refers to solitaire with cards. The term "solitaire" is also used for single-player games of concentration and skill using a set layout of tiles, pegs or stones rather than cards. These games include Peg solitaire and Mahjong solitaire. Most solitaire games function as a puzzle which, due to a different starting position, may (or may not) be solved in a different fashion each time.
- Kid Books helps children to hear many stories, their parents dont need to read the book.
- Automatically read the book , each audio is suitable for each page, user can also pause the audio any time
- By default, the App provides some free books
- User can download many books from server
- Reading book with effects as a real book
We are still developing Kid Book for new version with extending functions. We hope the app make your babies funny.